The holidays are past and the new year is underway. If you live in the Tampa, Fl. area and were lucky, you received a delicious bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries or fruit from Flowers to Eat™ over the holidays. Or maybe you were that wonderful gifter who gave a delicious bouquet from Flowers to Eat™ to someone special in your life.
It’s not too late, though, to get the new year off to a great start with a fresh fruit arrangement. Let’s play David Letterman for a minute and think of the Top 10 Reasons to Give a Bouquet from Flowers to Eat™
10. To say: Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary!
9. To say: Congratulations or Well Done!
8. To say: I Love You!
7. To say: I’m Sorry!
6. To say: Thank You!
5. Because you or they have had a bad day or because you or they have had a GREAT day.
4 Because you Know they Love dark chocolate and fruit.
3. Because a Flowers to Eat™ bouquet LOOKS so good!
2. Because a Flowers to Eat™ bouquet TASTES so good!
1. Because no one else makes those “Melt In Your Mouth Banana Bites™!
We look forward to helping you make someone’s day very special. Visit our website, http://www.flowerstoeat.com to see the variety of arrangements that we offer.